Are you investigating basic mechanisms of disease? Are you sitting on a new technology or potential pharmacotherapy with clinical potential, yet the developmental know-how is lacking? Why not let the SPARK Finland program enhance the translatability of your innovative technology! SPARK Finland supports development of novel therapeutics, diagnostics, health technologies and health IT solutions for unmet medical needs with its proven two-year program.
January 14th 2019, at 16:00
Calls are targeted for wide spectrum in health tech and life science field; from drugs and vaccines to diagnostics and med tech – all the way to bioinformatics and healthIT.
The solution of the proposed project must:
- address an unmet need in area of life science, medicine and health.
- utilize a novel approach (preferably with opportunity to IP).
- have the potential to advance to clinic, clinical trials or commercialization within 2–3 years.
How to apply?
- Use the application form and send the two-page application to apply(at)sparkfinland.fi
- Be selected and get invited to pitch your project
- Selected projects will receive full spectrum of SPARK Finland’s support.
SPARK Finland supports scientists and clinicians by educating on drug and health tech discovery and development, and building the understanding of business aspects related to their discoveries.
Read more about the program on SPARK Finland website.