HCH-related programme in ULF (preliminary):
Apr 25th appr. 1–2 p.m.
- IBM Watson Drug Discovery Demo & Collaboration with HCH Alliance. Speaker: Grant Robertson, Watson Health Consultant, IBM Watson Group
Apr 25th 2:20–2:35 p.m.
- Petri Lehto, Director, Policy and Communication, MSD Finland Oy
Apr 26th 10–12:45 a.m.
10–11:30 a.m. Seminar: Translating research into business
- Overview: From research to international market in HCH ecosystem. Speaker: Dr. Risto Renkonen, Dean, Medical Faculty, University of Helsinki
- Innovation workshops and Findery: chaining mindset and activating the ecosystem. Speaker: Dr. Miikka Korja, Helsinki University Hospital (TBC)
- Biodesign – identification of ideas and needs. Speaker: Dr. Prashant Jha, Fellowship Director, School of International Biodesign.
- Maturation of ideas: Standord SPARK program. Speaker: Pasi Sorvisto, Spark Finland
- Investing in life science and health technologies. Speaker: Adriaan Hart de Ruijter, MD, MBA, Cascara Ventures Bvba
- Closing remarks
11.45–12.45 Press event: Translating research into business
More information: www.upgradedlifefestival.com